Passing driving theory test is an important step toward throwing away your L plates. It is necessary to pass driving theory test before applying for practical test. If you are preparing for your driving theory test, it is important that you study all the latest official theory test questions published by DSA. We are official license holder for publishing driving theory test
questions from DSA.
To get more information visit:http://www.theory-test.co.uk
Preparing for motorbike theory test get latest book for Driving theory test questions for bike drivers
This book contains entire 2010/11 official theory test questions and answers from Driving Standards Agency.
This book covers -
- This is a complete official latest DSA driving theory test question bank from which actual exam questions are chosen.
- Know exactly what to expect in exam so no surprises.
- Multiple choice question bank with new questions released in 2010/11, with answers at the bottom of each page
- Set of official bike driving theory test questions that could be asked in your actual exam
- Includes mock test papers
- Includes key information for all learner drivers
To grab the deal visit: http://www.theory-test.co.uk/asp/product_list.asp
Related product -The Highway code book
The highway code applies to England, Scotland and Wales. The highway code is essential reading for everyone.
The highway code is very useful to identify road/traffic signs, rule and regulations if you are preparing for your driving theory test or practical test. The most susceptible road users are pedestrians, chiefly children, older or disabled people, cyclists, motorcyclists and horse riders. It is important that all road users are aware of the Code and are considerate towards each other. This applies to pedestrians as much as to drivers and riders.