There are many reasons that are often attributed to hair loss. Some of these reasons are caused by yourself like a situation termed trichotillomania, a name given to the process of pulling ones own hair mostly because of stress and tension, resulting in bald patches. The hair however can be re-grown by simply following a few proven tips. The first of these steps is that you need to stop the very activity of pulling your hair or at least try your best to discontinue it. The simple fact is that once the pulling stops it will automatically start growing.
The growth speed of the hair is roughly around half an inch in a month and that is pretty much the highest speed known. The only thing is that having a vitamin enriched diet will help in the hair growing strong, long and healthy. There is nothing mentioned about growing quick. It has also been observed that consuming prenatal vitamins is advantageous to hair growth.
Here are some more tips for the same purpose:
1. a regular trimming or cutting of the hair helps in reducing the damage of the hair and keeping it in a neat and healthy state. There is not much in the sphere of making it grow faster.
2. Having a vitamin E rich diet like orange juice helps in preventing emergence of bald spots.
3. Daily or frequent exercise is best for your hair apart from your body and overall health.
4. Frequent brushing and combing of the hair also helps in increasing the flow of the blood to the follicles there by helping in the process.
5. Moisture is an asset to the hair and the scalp and clean hair and scalp helps in this regard. Also the head and the scalp should be well cleaned and hydrated. This prevents follicles from getting dirty.
6. Styling chemicals and tools should not be over used as they can damage the hair often beyond repair.
7. A natural shampoo and a quality conditioner will go a long way in keeping the hair healthy.
8. Once a fort night you should have your head kneaded and also the crown. This improves the flow of blood thereby reducing chances of bald spots.
9. Sleep is a huge asset and helps in the fast growth of the mane, so one should ensure a good slumber and rest each night.
10. A diet enriched in fruits, vegetables and greens provides the body with plenty of necessary nutrients which is a must for a healthy hair and body.
11. Keeping the body hydrated is of utmost importance and for this one should drink a minimum of 6-7 glasses of water each day.
12. Last but not the least, applying coconut oil to the hair and the scalps is a great idea to make it shine and grow.